It’s World Coconut Day – and what better way to celebrate than by deducing that you have a massive (and probably quite unhealthy) coconut obsession?
If you answer yes to seven or more of these then, we hate to break it to you, but you have a problem.
1. You drink coconut water more than actual water.
2. Your tea is home to coconut milk only. #Proud
3. You’re willing to fork out the big bucks on coconut oil.
4. But lose it when someone uses up your oil and you’re left cooking with OLIVE oil.
5. Your fridge is always stocked with coconut yoghurt.
6. You switched to chocolate made with coconut milk because somehow that’s more healthy (it’s not).
7. You’re losing friends because everything you cook tastes of coconut.
8. Pina Colada is your favourite drink, for obvious reasons.
9. You’d spend £15 on a drink if it was served in a coconut shell.
10. You’ve started harvesting shells to use as dishes, candle holders and other paraphernalia.
11. You once contemplated growing a coconut palm in your garden.
12. You’ve actually spent cash on coconut-themed homeware.
13. You own this phone case.
14. Or this swimsuit.
15. You own ALL of the coconut beauty products.
16. Including this nail polish.
17. Your perfume is always overshadowed by the smell of coconut bath products.
19. You put on suncream (even when it’s raining) because YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT COCONUT.